Welcome

Ladiez and Gentlemen...I present 2u Thee 1and only *AmiBak*z blogg.

(It may take a few secondz loadin but pleaz be patient.Ull be hapii u waited.)

lolz=D

*tnx and Enjoy*

AmiB*z Playlist

Thursday, October 9, 2008

About Mehh

Well az u can see Im Aquarius.They are the best ppl u could ever meet =].I luv listenin 2muziq.My favorite kindz are Hip Hop and R&B,Rock,Pop,Reggae,Reggeton,etc.Two of my favorite muziq artists are Chris Brown and Keyshia Cole.They are the bomb and I want 2be a lil something lyke them when i get older and start my future career.During my future career I would lyke 2sing and write muziq and give back to charity and help those that are less fortunate.I lyke partying and hanging out with my frendz,family,and my little pplz.My favorite colorz are blue,red,and pink.My favorite holiday iz Christmas.My favorite sport iz basketball.My idol iz Keyshia Cole because she iz a strong,talented,beautiful,successful African American woman.My favorite thing 2do iz party.I want 2b a little lyke her when i get older. I luv meh!!!

No comments: